July – September 2018
Wheels of Fortune – Cash Overload Edition
Period Covered: July – September 2018
6:00 PM to 12:00 MN
“WHEELS OF FORTUNE – CASH OVERLOAD EDITION” consists of WEEKLY, MONTH END and QUARTERLY GRAND DRAWS for Table & Slot Players. Cash Prizes awaits the lucky winners. Registered players of ROYCE HOTEL AND CASINO may obtain raffle tickets by playing any table games and slot machines every visit. Raffle draw schedule will be in random time (no specific time) between 6:00pm to 12:00mn.
Breakdown of Cash Prizes & Raffle Draw Schedule:
(Random draws between 6pm-12mn – No Specific Time)
1. MONDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY – Weekly Cash Draws
|6 PM to 12 MN||1st||50,000|
|6 PM to 12 MN||2nd||75,000|
|6 PM to 12 MN||3rd||100,000||225,000|
2. JULY 28 AND AUGUST 25 – Month End Draw
3. SEPTEMBER 29 – Quarterly Grand Draw
QUALIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTS
1. EXCLUSIVE to registered and carded members of ROYCE CASINO REWARDS.
(Nonmembers may register at the Rewards Center to qualify for the promotion)
2. Member should provide full profile details, government issued i.d., birth date, permanent address, contact number and recent picture. Otherwise player will not be qualified to the promotion.
3. Individual must be 21 years old and above.
4. Junket or players under any rolling program are not qualified to the promotion.
HOW TO JOIN
1. Interested patrons may REGISTER at the Membership Center for Casino Rewards Membership.
2. Registered patrons should present membership card and play any table games or slot machines to earn / acquire raffle tickets.
3. In slot machines, casino rewards members may not insert their rewards card in the slot machines of other players to earn raffle tickets (point pickers). If proven, all tickets of said member will be disqualified for the duration of the promotion and upcoming promotions of the casino.
4. Tickets are valid only within the period where “qualifying points” were earned as shown on table below.
Earning Period / Cycle
Releasing of Entries per period
Ex. Points earned Monday 6am, equivalent raffle tickets are valid only on the Thursday draw.
5. Players will be issued serialized claim stubs (for raffle tickets earned in each cycle) with date of issuance by the gaming & slot department and should personally redeem their raffle tickets at the redemption center.
6. Claim stubs are valid within the cycle they are earned and should be redeemed prior to cut-off time for releasing of entries of that particular raffle day.
7. Claim stubs should bear all the necessary details and with the signature of authorized table or slot personnel.
8. Claim stubs with erasures will be considered void.
9. All claim stubs past the cut-off time for releasing of entries will be considered void.
10. Player may assign a representative to claim raffle tickets in their behalf but may not transfer raffle tickets in the name of the representative and an authorization letter should be submitted to Casino Marketing.
11. There will be two (2) separate color coded “raffle tickets” labeled “SLOTS CASH (ORANGE) & “TABLE CASH” (YELLOW) respectively for Cash Draw Prizes.
12. There will be two (2) separate”tambiolos” labeled “SLOTS CASH” & “TABLE-CASH” respectively.
13. There will be two (2) separate “tambiolos” labeled “MONTHLY SLOTS CASH” & “MONTHLY TABLE CASH” respectively for Month End Cash Draw Prizes.
14. All “tambiolos” will be strategically placed inside the casino for easy access.
15. Points earned from slot machines will receive tickets for the slot machine tambiolo while points earned from table games will receive tickets for the table games tambiolo.
16. Tickets not in the designated tambiolo will be considered void.
17. Participants will be advised/reminded upon release of tickets as to which “tambiolo” they are supposed to drop their entries.
18. Casino Marketing Department is responsible in recording and tracking of all tickets issued.
These shall be accomplished by recording the following:
A. Claim Stub Number
B. Name of claimant as indicated on the claim stub
C. Origin of Claim Stub (Table or Slot)
D. Serial Number of Ticket issued.
E. Type of Ticket Issued as indicated on the claim stub (Slot: Cash or Car; Table: Cash or Car)
19. NO Casino Rewards membership card or NO Profile Picture or NO Contact Number = NO TICKET policy shall be strictly implemented.
20. RAFFLE TICKET must contain the following details: (written/printed clearly)
A. Player’s Name
B. Player’s Signature
C. Player’s Contact Number
D. Player’s Membership Number (player number)
21. Raffle tickets with ERASURES or INCOMPLETE DETAILS will be considered NULL & VOID.
22. Raffle draw participants may ONLY WIN ONCE EVERY RAFFLE DAY.
23. If a participant’s name is drawn twice, the prize with the higher value will be awarded and another ticket will be drawn for the previous prize.
24. Raffle draws will be held under the supervision of the following:
• PAGCOR monitoring on duty
• ROYCE HOTEL AND CASINO Gaming Manager
Cut-off time for Issuance of Raffle tickets:
• 4:00 PM of RAFFLE DAY (MONDAY,THURSDAY & SATURDAY)
• NO TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER CUT-OFF TIME
• Ticket Issuance will resume at 10am of the succeeding trading day.
Cut-off for Dropping of Raffle tickets:
• 5:00 PM of RAFFLE DAY (MONDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY)
• Tambiolo will be sealed after cut-off for dropping of tickets.
• Dropping of tickets will resume at 10am of the succeeding trading day.
25. Point requirements for Table & Slot Machine raffle tickets will not be deducted from the player’s point balance.
26. Slot & table player / guest should be advised at all times to insert/present membership card every game session to earn points while playing.
Unclaimed Raffle tickets:
A. UNCLAIMED weekly cash raffle tickets within the cycle they are earned are considered VOID and will NOT be RELEASED.
Criteria for ticket issuance based on points earned per day.
• Raffle Tickets will be issued based on the following criteria:
A. Slot Machines & Table Games: (points earned per trading day only) 26 points = 1 Ticket
B. Points Redemption (Bonus Tickets for Slot & Table Players)
1. Participants will receive Bonus Tickets every time they use their Royce Rewards Points to avail F&B items & Hotel room accommodations only.
2. Cut-off time for releasing & dropping of Bonus Tickets will follow the same procedure for raffle tickets.
3. A Claim Stub will be accomplished with the attached “Point Redemption Receipt” prior to release of Bonus Tickets.
4. Number of Bonus Tickets to be issued will be based on the following table: (maximum of 18 tickets per transaction per cycle)
|Pts. Redeemed for F&B/Hotel Room||Bonus Tickets|
|100-999 points||3 tickets|
|1000-2999 points||Additional 5 Tickets|
|3000-above points||Additional 10 Tickets|